Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One for the time capsule

So, my first blog. With the amount of times I hit Facebook as an outlet for frustration, I'm surprised its taken this long to jump on a blog.
For those with access to my rants already, I'm hoping this can turn out to be more informative than a 160 character update.
As I move deeper into the state of shock with retail staff and business not caring once the dollar hits their deep pockets, I also want to mix it up with a ray of insight from others, including any great interviews I find or do, updates on my local www.southernpower.com.au AFL club and my div5 (so far, touch wood) undefeated team, tech updates with the hits and misses out there and any reviews that contradict the movie 'experts'.
I also, after mums suggestion, will share my experiences in preparation of fatherhood (due end of October). The early thought I have on this is..... YES! Can't wait to hold MaLa and see this special person that's has made my wife ill with 'morning' sickness.
Well, that's me for now, my time standing on the train with my headphones onso I can't hear ppl talk so loud or listen to their volume pumped headphones is over (nearly ranted in the first edition)
Squawk done
(Thanks Kyle for the sign off)
(Thanks LaLa for the blog name. Love u!)

No comments:

Post a Comment