Monday, July 4, 2011

Car issues

There has been lots happening, and to be honest I want to use this but I don't think I would usually be allowed as some of the stuff I want to say will implicate me for various 'in progress' ........ disagreements I am having with a few places.

My car has been a pain in the ass since we bought it in march. Who would have thought such an easy experience could be soured by bad customernservice, incompatancy from the dealer and all 7 staff I have talked to about my issue. The 'dealership'  (I won't name them.......yet) handballed me on saturday after my door would not open again. This is the 2nd time this has raised its head since my cosmetic issue on the window was fixed. Turns out there was a faulty door lock rod. SPEWING.

Now that is fixed, I have officially gone to the maker of the car (after the sales manager handballed me) and the maker, while listening and doing all they can, they agreed I was handballed which if you know me, gets my back up. I even went as far to trade the car in on saturday, but lets see what the maker of the car can do for me first. I hope the dealer principle steps to the plate........ not holding my breath!!

I don't know how many China men I have hit this year, black cats I have kicked or walked under x amount of ladders this year to have this much luck but hopefully it turns itself around shortly.

Maybe I should ask the air-conditioning company that installed our system a month ago to join this blog so they can see what a pain I am if your product shits itself. So you know, the compressor in our month old reverse cycle system doesn't work, and is the reason it has been blowing cold air and not hot air when its on 25d.

Ill keep you posted on the car situation.

For those interested and you don't know, the Southern Power div5 team is now 12-0 for the year with about 8 rounds to go..... get down to the TAB and put 20 on us :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment